Sunday, July 31, 2011

Alice Cooper recalled step stab

02 July 2011Rate this articleAlice Cooper once accidentally stabbed himself with a sword on stage, but with the performance.

Alice cooper himself stabbed once on stage.

The "school Out" hitmaker is known for his dramatic stage performances and admits things go often wrong - although he refused to leave the misadventures disrupt the concert for fans.

He said: "overnight, I used a sword on stage and I stick it in the scene." I used a sword and went like that and went right through my leg and had just the other end.

"At the time where you have so much adrenaline on stage, I only really feel it - it hurt a little, but it was not as"Oh it's the worst thing ever"and me went like, ' well I am in the moment, it is in my leg, he leave '.".

At the time where you have so much adrenaline on stage I did not really feel it - it just evil, but he did not like, "Oh it's the worst thing ever" and I kind of is, "well I am in the moment, it is in my leg, he leave".

Alice admitted fans simply assumed that the accident was a part of the show, while his group were worried, but he managed to stem the flow of blood eventually himself.

He told BANG Showbiz: "the audience thought it was a hoax, the band knew that this is not a tip - the Group has gone,"Whhhat "?". Because every time I would move it sprayed a little.

"Then of course after the performances on and gone... adrenalines". Ouch! I took a bottle of whisky and I have paid it cauterized. »

Alice, 63, is used for injuring on stage and sometimes admits that it be days before it realizes the seriousness with which it has damaged himself.

He said: "every night something happens." I fell from the stage in Vancouver one night and broken my ribs on the right side and got back up and ended the show because you did not really feel right then.

"I had about twenty-eight points of stitches in my head and did not really feel that I have had a concussion until approximately the fourth song and all of a sudden I started see double." "When the performances you does not stop the show, what happens, you keep the show going."

Alice returned to England for its "Halloween night of fear" tour in October.

Tickets for six performances are available at www.livenation.co.uk.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment