Monday, November 14, 2011

Green Tips for a recycled Halloween

Karen Lee
a simple life green kitchen while healthy recipes and processing eco-golosinas.

Development of a green world authors are backed by a sharing agreement revenue with the company that operates the preparation of a green world, important media. Of course, it is never enough to earn a living real (would have heard about this problem, yes?), so if you want to make sure that this author continues to do great information is available, consider a suggestion for them through Paypal donation.

halloween treat bags

I know that Halloween is not for another two months but it can be stressful if you are not going ahead. So I thought that the Halloween would be ready for some creative ways to green!

You know how it is. You will get busy with returning children to school, then, comes responsibilities, school trips, school projects, and BAM! It's October and Halloween! Wow! So plan now and get an advantage over green Halloween crafts. Dust off the old decorations might to see what to preserve and what can be donated. This is a perfect to take time that unwanted goodwill to others to use. Fix broken any decorations or start from the beginning new offices.

I am sure that is all that you need to decorate and make costumes at home. But if you do not withdraw from the warehouses of local savings. It is likely that they will have a lot of elements that can upcycle, reconfigure and reuse for a great costume look.

Use reusable decoration wherever you can. I am planning to make a decorative gourd that lights up the use of solar energy in a fish tank that I use every year. When I finished the project, I'll post here. But the idea is to not buy a pumpkin every year, only the carve and then throw it our Halloween. I would like to support my local farms but rather buy his apples pumpkins. Also treat bags of waste (see above) instead of buying plastic bags. I've been giving these bags each year. Even if they pull these out, unless they are compostable. In addition, I've done "trick or treat" bags of pillow cases when my children were young and used them every year to bring all their whims. Also I'll post the tutorial on how to do one of them also in the coming weeks.

I'm sure you already know but deliver healthy snacks - homemade or otherwise - rather than plastic wrapped junk food is not only better for the trick or treaters, but also for the planet. I would always like raisins in organic animal crackers and box because the package is compostable and snacks are healthier.

Visit moolanomy.com and frugaldad.com of frugal Halloween costumes, thedailygreen.com to recycled costumes and home-made costume ideas igiveugetgiveaways.com ideas.

Do you have some green tips for Halloween? Share with us! Print Friendly


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment