Monday, September 24, 2012

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

Email

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

I saw these adorable page corner bookmarks from Oh Crafts and had to make some of my own. I thought they would be perfect for children who are back in school or even college students. Grab your junk mail envelopes and make some of your own eco-friendly bookmarks!

1. Junk mail envelope

2. Ruler or straight edge

3. Pencil

4. Scissors

Optional: Markers, magazines, or other items to decorate your bookmark.

1. With your ruler or straight edge, mark the corner of your envelope.

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

2. Then, cut across the line.

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

3. Decorate your bookmark! On one side of mine, I colored it with markers:

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

On the other side, I colored it and then glued on magazine letters to form the word “read”:

How To: Junk Mail Bookmarks

If you have children, I recommend checking out Oh Crafts’ version– she made her bookmarks into cute faces! How would you decorate your bookmark? Share your ideas with us!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment